Personally, if I have a boss outfit on, I also have a boss attitude. There’s something different about heading into the office with a nice pair of heels, killer blazer, and some light lipstick that just makes it look like you have your ish together.
As always, I love having trending outfits that aren’t going to cost me hundreds, or even thousands. With that being said, I’ve created three slay the day outfit go-to’s for every trendy girlie ready to slay the day.
As always, I love all black looks with touches of gold (and sometimes silver). While still staying comfy, this outfit incorporates black, white, and gold like a charm. If you’re heading out to a nice dinner or party after work, just switch out the black chunky booties for some black stiletto heels and throw on a red lip.
- Neutral blazer that goes with everything
- Basic, but chic, black lace top for a touch to everyday wear
- Black jeans (holy grail)
- Nice gold watch that I wear when I’m not wearing my weekly Apple Watch
- Well People lipstick in Choose Love
- Black chunky Doc Martin dupes
- Perfect Balenciaga black tote for the office
- Sassy sunglasses
- Gold chain necklace layered with a gold pearl dainty necklace (not pictured)
This outfit has to be my favorite. I love a comfy fit that looks like you put a lot of time into it without actually having to put the time in. Depending on the work day/event you’re going too, swap out the strappy heels for chunky booties. The bright pink clutch really adds a twist to your outfit. If you don’t love pink, swap it out for this black statement, but simple, clutch that can be worn with pretty much everything.
- White oversized blouse
- Balenciaga bright pink statement clutch OR regular black simple clutch (not pictured)
- Strappy pointed toe heels
- Light high waisted denim
- OR wear chunky platform black booties
- Gold statement, yet simple, hoops
Now, this outfit really brings the heat for those days you’re booked back to back with meetings and events. Throw on some flowy paperbag bag pants that are comfy, but super boss babish, cute silk looking blouse and pumps to kill the day.
- Silk black blouse for every occasion
- Gold statement necklace that makes every outfit magically look done up
- Rayban classics
- Everyday Citizen watch I wear all the time
- Paper bag flow pants
- Celine classic black tote for the office
- Same strappy black heels that have been such a style icon recently
*This post contains affiliate links.