October – when all the basic pumpkin spice obsessed girls come out – A.k.a, me.
Even though Texas hasn’t changed color, or got below 90 degrees if we are being honest, I still got the autumn bug.
If you read my Blogtober intro post, you already know fall is my favorite season of the year. It is my favorite season to dress up, really come to terms with my hermit side as I sit in and light candles, and the coffee – don’t even get me started.
Something about chunky sweaters, heeled booties, leopard prints, and rustic colors sweep me away and give me that extra confidence boost. This season I have an ongoing LIST of outfit favorites!
An added spirit boost for the office.
Dressing up for work gives me so much more life than a triple shot espresso. Adding light touches of character to your outfit shows your personality without being too loud.
This outfit is one of my favorites this season –
- White blouse with just enough sass to it.
- Basic black slacks every businesswoman needs in her closet.
- Leopard print stilettos because yah need some fall print. These are especially cute since the clear strap makes you look like your foot is almost walking on a cloud of leopard.
- Classic white pearls that I have been practicing wearing every day since I was a teenager.
Work outfit numero dose adds a little more color –
- Tortoiseshell dangle earrings adding a slight pattern.
- Olive blouse, airy enough for those like me that live in a warm climate.
- Subtle paper bag pants that sinch in all the right places.
- Tan flats for the days you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off – fashionable AND comfortable.
All neutrals work attire, my favvv –
- Black statement earrings that aren’t too heavy,
- white tie blouse that shows some curve,
- same classic slacks for every boss babe,
- and heeled black booties that seem to take over my whole closet. I wear these bad boys more than any other shoes I have ever owned.
Comfy Saturday night out with the girls.
Before taking my first trip to Austin over Spring break I bought a $10 XL men’s Rolling Stones t-shirt at Target. Best purchase I’ve ever made – everyone compliments me on it, it makes the perfect bedtime T, AND I can wear it out. Win-win in all ways possible.
This is for all you comfort-loving night owls –
- Red leather jacket if you are feeling extra spicy – if not the teddy bear jacket is super cute.
- Grey distressed women’s T if you don’t want the black and white men’s similar to the one I have!
- Black ripped jeans and
- gold hoops to add a couple of points to your sass level.
- Black heeled booties OR shiny flat boots depending on how much walking (or dancing) you may partake in.
Errand run, but make it fashon!
You don’t always have to run errands in Nike shorts, flats, and a top-knot. If you feel like dressing up, make it casual with an outfit like this –
- White sweater with holes – I always get asked if I fought a bear or if I REALLLLLYY bought this with holes ALREADY in it? Pick your battle.
- Leather SPANX – breathable & cute!
- Gold earrings for a little jazz – these could be swapped out the classic pearls if you aren’t wanting to hear the constant “click-click” when you turn your head.
- Heeled black booties – comfortable & with that platform, I could build a house in them (told you I wear these more than I should admit).
Boujee babe jetting outta town.
This comes hard second when rating my favs this season. So comfy, yet so cute!
- Thin grey sweater for when you get cold – which I always do no matter where I am flying.
- White tank airy enough to breathe when you need it and
- a long bralette so if you really get too hot.
- Lululemon Align’s in black, but if you are wanting to be a little more put together, you can opt for ripped light denim.
- Platform Converse which has been on my wishlist for about a year now – SO cute & comfy.
- Classic white pearls and a gold layered necklace to add a little pizzazz.
For that good sweat sesh, endorpine hit.
Whenever I am feeling my workout outfit, I hit more sets than I would have wearing something that was “ehhhh.” Adding character to your workout wardrobe is a guilty pleasure of mine. Especially when I throw it on to run errands instead of actually workout hehehe.
- Classic black Lululemon Align leggings – the only workout wear I invest in.
- White flowy tie tank from my fav place – Forever21,
- classic & inexpensive sports bra, and
- Adidas NMDs that are perfect for running, HIIT training, weights or hiking.
- Another pastel light jacket for the colder months.
My Sunday Funday’s consist of getting coffee at my fav coffee shop, running errands, meal prepping and relaxing for Monday. Living in Austin, I never knew Sunday Funday’s were such a thing when it came to brunch and drinking which I don’t take part in as much as I should for a twenty-something.
Whether you are having a chill prep day, or spending it out with your friends, this is all you b –
- Black cute but so WARM jacket,
- chic tank to show your figure underneath the oversized parka,
- light ripped denim – my go-to,
- same platform Converse for an added inch to my 5”4’ body frame,
- and my classic pearls!
FRIENDSGIVINNNNNG (or regular Thanksgiving).
You have to strategically plan your food holidays. Yah gotta look cute, but also be able to take down food without showing off your expecting food baby bump.
- This dress is perfect for just that – chic but flowey so you can eat all the food you want giiirlll.
- Same black heeled booties,
- classic pearls,
- and a side hair clip to add character to your outfit.
Champagne holiday kinda party.
Fall leads up to the biggest holiday events; Christmas, work parties, and sometimes organizational get-togethers. If you are like me and don’t like to spend over $100 on a dress I will most likely never wear again – you will LOVE these.
This first one has a little added warmth & class –
- Off the shoulder (but long-sleeved) little black dress,
- classic double strapping chunky heels,
- and gold statement earrings.
Lil silver moment for the daring –
- Gold hoops – if you have more than one piercing, adding a small hoop to your second or third piercing is realllllllly cute. Highly recommend!
- Silver dress with a slit,
- and tie-up stilettos.
Out of curiosity –
What are your fashion favorites this season? Mine is definitely the Sunday Funday kinda vibe.
Until tomorrow –
*This post contains affiliate links.