When the leaves fall, jack-o-lanterns make an appearance, and Halloween Town streams on TV – these are the signs of Fall, my favorite season of all time. I hate to say it, but I am the girl that buys everything pumpkin spice around this time of year. Even though I’m not fond of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I make up for it through pumpkin candles, room sprays, non-dairy creamer, and over decorating everything in autumn attire.
With October being my favorite month of the year, why not celebrate? Starting October 1st I will be blogging every day – 31 days to be exact. This last year has taught me so much about myself, life, and seeking new fashion staples since moving out of a snowy state into an overheated one. I’ll be covering everything from my health journey, fashion favs, post-grad life, and moving across the country to start my life as a young professional in marketing.
Life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows – I will be going over all my ups and downs through this growing season in my life.
Some random updates since the last time I blogged:
- I now live in the wonderful city of Austin, TX,
- graduated with a BS from the University of Montana,
- landed a job working as a Content Marketer at a Marketing Agency,
- traveled to New York, Denver, and twice to Seattle – with some pretty funny but valuable life lessons learned in the process,
- slowly, but surely, growing a new network of friends,
- recovered from SIBO – kind of,
- and also fractured my left foot and gained tendonitis from waiting to get it checked out (classic stubborn Kayla).
Moving away from my home state was something entirely different than moving just two hours away from family to go to school, not to mention the lessons learned by jumping into your first job post-grad.
My fashion, lifestyle, routines, mindset, and just about everything else doesn’t appear to be the same after putting on my “REAL big girl pants.”
To kick off this October – which I introduce as “Blogtober” – I will be releasing my first piece; Fall Lookbook 2019 tomorrow morning to get this party started!
Join the team & connect your email to be notified whenever a Blogtober post goes live! Find this on the right side of our homepage.
Until tomorrow –
* This post contains affiliate links.