The holidays are approaching, and fast. Today is Thanksgiving, and Christmas is just around the corner. As we start cracking down on the holiday shopping, I threw together this holiday gift guide for those of you looking for a quick guide to shop for your loved one.
To make it easy, I listed out 15 gift ideas for her or for him. Check out my favorite gifts below:
- Hydroflask water bottle: I have this in a 32 oz water bottle with a straw and use it ALL THE TIME. It’s perfect for keeping your water ice cold all day long.
- Chunky throw blanket: Always cute for all the homebodies out there! A throw blanket is basic, and perfect for decoration or wrapping up to watch a movie.
- Pajama set: Who doesn’t love PJs? I feel like this is something I never buy myself, yet I’m always in need of. I end up opting for oversized tees I have in my closet when I run out of my PJ favs (and I’m sure I’m not the only one).
- Carhartt hat: I mentioned this in my Amazon Favorites video and I still stand for this. I have this in grey (that I love it), but the burnt orange color is super cute as well.
- Workout set: Workout sets are another cute item. I’m a big fan of workout clothes, especially since spending more time indoors. Buy her a workout set to let her feel the best when getting a workout in.
- Lululemon alike Amazon leggings: These may be better than the Lulu’s I currently have. I’ve bought a ton of these the last few months and have been loving them. You could get her four pairs of these for the price of one Lulu this holiday season.
- Jewelry holder: Another item I mentioned in my Amazon favorites video. This is perfect for the girls that love their jewelry and don’t have an organizational system already.
- Gold initial necklace: Running with the jewelry theme, I have this necklace and LOVE it. Ever since I got it a few months ago, I haven’t taken it off. It’s definitely a new staple in my closet.
- Series 6 Apple watch: For all the health lovers, this is perfect. Apple watches track your fitness and sync to your iPhone. I love mine to help me reach my fitness goals. Getting those 10,000 steps in and closing my workout rings!
- Hairdryer (amazing): This is a gamechanger. I’m able to blowdry my hair in a matter of minutes and way less than my regular hairdrying routine. If she likes to do her hair frequently, this may be your go-to!
- Air fryer: This is for the foodies. I don’t have this, but want it! I have friends that have it and love it. All of those friends that have it say their veggies and produce cook insanely fast when they use it.
- Ember coffee cup warmer: Ugh, a must. This is a coffee mug that keeps your drink warm. There’s nothing worse than sipping your coffee that went cold.
- Breville espresso machine: To take it up a notch, an espresso machine. This Breville machine is an espresso machine that even has a milk frother for all the latte lovers.
- Cheeseboard: Perfect for those who like to host parties. There are a few decorative cheese boards I listed below for those that like to display food for themselves, their friends, or for events.
- Wine shower glass holder: This is a classic. If she loves wine, she’ll love this ~ a wine glass shower holder. She’ll be able to shower while drinking wine.
- Hair/beard trimmer: If he likes to stay groomed, get him a grooming set! Some may already have one, but others may still be struggling since spending more time at home.
- Beard apron: Along with that, get him a beard apron. The number of guys that I’ve seen bent over a counter to shave their beard is hilarious. This could easily solve that problem!
- Men’s manicure set: This may be good for some men, but not as much for others. If he likes to stay groomed, or even follow you to the nail salon, get him a manicure set. (Don’t worry, there’s no nail polish involved).
- Apple charging station: If he loves his Apple products, this is a must. He will be able to charge his Airpods, Apple Watch, iPhone all in one spot.
- Apple Watch: And if he doesn’t have one already, get him an Apple watch. This is an investment, so if you’re wanting to splurge, this may be the right gift!
- Airpods: Along with that, you could get him Airpods. I have these and they are my favorite. I do have the older version, but I heard the new version is even better.
- Ember coffee cup warmer: Same as the girls, I can imagine the guys like their coffee warm too. Get a coffee mug warmer to ensure his coffee stays warm all day long.
- Beer glasses: If he doesn’t already have a nice set of beer glasses and loves beer, get him some! To make this even more special, buy a case of his favorite beer to go along with it.
- Cocktail kit: For the cocktail lovers, get him a nice set. This one has a shaker and pretty much everything else he would need. Along with that, it comes with a decorative organizer to put on your counter.
- Blackwater bottle: You could easily get the Hydroflask, like the one mentioned above, or you could get a smaller matte bottle. I find this one to be masculine and cute!
- Carhartt shirt: Another go-to ~ Carhartt. I feel like you can’t go super wrong with this. For casual guys, this is great, and for those that are a little more stylish, this is great too.
- Simple long sleeve shirt: For all the simple guys, you could just get him a regular t-shirt. Of course, you may have to know them enough to know their t-shirt size.
- The North Face hat: Lately, I’ve been seeing a trend of this hat for men. If they love their hats and beanies, this could be a fun stocking stuffer!
- Jordan overnight/gym bag: This could be a hit or miss. He may appreciate a more polished leather overnight bag or a gym Jordan bag. Depending on their style, you could get one or the other!
- Adidas sneakers: Classic. There’s nothing better than a new pair of kicks. Pick a pair that suits his style, or get these that are pretty universally stylish.
Regardless of the monetary gifts you give or receive this year, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Keep in touch to see what New Year’s, goal setting, and style blogs and videos are coming up. I have a few that I’m really excited about. 🙂
Leave a Reply