One of the biggest things I noticed in my everyday routine is my constant need to shop on Amazon. Honestly, it’s a horrible habit. But guess what? Need more cereal? Amazon’s got it. You want home decor stuff? Amazon’s got it. Just about anything you need, Amazon’s got it and just one click away from arriving at your doorstep. This is why I’m sharing my amazon home finds under $25 and $50.
As you may know, I’m getting a place by myself. I’ve been watching out and starting to order all the items I want for my new place. As always, I want supplies on a budget, because, let’s be real, we all don’t want to have to pay more than we have to.
Will you may not want to rack up a bill, I’ve got a few top home picks under $25. Here’s what I already have or what’s on my radar:
- Small black straws: Ordered these beautiful things already. I love to have coffee through a straw. These a short and perfect for your short coffee mugs.
- Glass reusable water bottles: I’m wanting to order these to have on hand for guests and myself. Instead of handing out plastic water bottles, these glass ones are reusable and perfect!
- Acrylic kleenex case: So aesthetic. I’m just about to order this here in the next month or so for my living room or bathroom ~ TBD. This is so cute and reusable for all my eco-friendly babes out there!
- Clock box: This fits my decor perfectly! I haven’t ordered it yet, but it’s just waiting in my Amazon cart.
- Aesthetic masks: Again, since wearing masks may be a thing we have to wear for a while, I want to pick up aesthetic ones for my guests and me to use on rare occasions.
- Spoon holder: I ordered one of these, but I believe I got it in white. After ordering it, I saw this one and have been wanting it instead ~ I love my all blacks.
- Word clock: This is another cute clock. I would love to have this as decoration on in my living room. I haven’t ordered it yet mainly because I don’t know what my new living room will look like.
- Black vases: Again, these match my aesthetic perfectly. I would love to add these to my table, or kitchen counter for flowers I got for various occasions.
- Reusable plastic baggies: I have these and I LOVE them. I’ve been meaning to order more and will have to once I get the keys to my new place.
- Tupperware organizer: For all the organizational freaks out there ~ you see me. I absolutely love to have everything organized, and this would be one of those tools to help out with that.
- Can organizer: Again, great organizational tool! I would love to get these for all my canned food stored in my pantry.
- Decorative books: OMG. I have had these in my cart for a while. They aren’t Amazon, but I thought it would fit this post the best. I have ~ 4 in my cart mixed with black and white that I’d like to order shortly.
Now taking the notch up a bit. Here are a few more ~aesthetic ~ items that cost under $50 for your home.
- Double-walled coffee mugs: I seriously got two packages of these and another package of the same thing, just in a bigger size. I’m absolutely in love with these and can’t wait to use them in my new apartment.
- Drinking glasses: These are just regular drinking glasses. You always need drinking glasses in your area so I thought I would go ahead and get these. Nothing to special, but love!
- White dishes: I wanted a basic set of dishes to fill my area. Back in college I had a teal set that I’m sure I will mix with these, but I thought they were cute and very basic.
- Apple triple charging station: I have yet to order this, but it’s sitting in my cart. This isn’t a need, so I’m pushing it off a little bit. It’s a charging station for my phone, Airpods, and Apple watch. It would be great to charge them all in one area.
- Pantry/fridge organizer: Another organizational item ~ we love. Haven’t ordered these, but can’t wait to when I’m setting up the new spot.
- Skin fridge: I’ve been wanting this for a while. I’ve put it off mainly because my bathroom counter can’t hold it and I don’t want to store it elsewhere. Depending on my living area set up come January, this may be a must buy.
- Box pantry organizer: Again, another pantry organizer! I will be ordering this for all the boxed goods I have.
- Water bottle organizer: I’m a water bottle hoarder ~ this will be my best friend.
- Food produce organizer: Perfect for holding your produce in your kitchen! It’s very aesthetically pleasing and perfect for those that buy a lot of produce.
- Weekly whiteboard: I would love to have one of these to hang in my kitchen and plan my weekly meals. I haven’t ordered this mainly because I don’t know what the new spot is going to look like just yet.
- Triple laundry basket: Perfect for easily figuring out your laundry situation! You’ll be able to sort your whites from your darks and your darks from your lights.
- Kitchen towels: Very cute and aesthetic for what I’m hoping my kitchen and bathroom will look like.
- Mail/key holder: I tend to throw my keys and just about everything else everywhere. It would be nice to have a designated area for keys, mail, and leashed (hopefully for a dog one day).
- Throw blanket: Perfect for the end of your bed or couch!
- Knife set: I ordered this and LOVE it so far. I have yet to use it on food, but I’ve taken it out of the box and checked it out. It seems like the real deal and perfect for any occasion!
- Tupperware bins: We most likely all need Tubberware. I’ve got a set currently, but I feel like it’s all mismatched. I would like to order another set once I get set up at the new place.
If you’re an Amazon lover like me, share your favorite home finds over on my Instagram, or here in the comments! 🙂
Leave a Reply