Over the years, I have really grown my jewelry collection and I love it. If you know me, you know I love my gold jewelry and I’m always wearing it (even to bed). From bracelets to earrings, I am always looking for cute gold everyday jewelry pieces. So much so that I’ve accumulated a few blog posts and podcasts on my favorite brands.
But more than ever, these past few months I have been asked more and more about where I”ve got my favorite staples. In this post, I am laying it all out there. And, I have all the links for easy accessibility. Keep reading to find my favorite finds below.
The trio ~ the set I always wear. I ordered this set about ~3ish months ago and haven’t taken them off until now. They’re a little bit of an investment, but one that I was willing to make. I wore this for months straight and recently started to notice the wear. If you want these to last in the long-term, I would suggest not wearing them every day and night like I did (whoops).
- Initial statement: I got the “K,” (given), considering my name is Kayla. But you can get an initial that means something special to you or your own!
- Snake chain: I like this staple piece to wear on its own, or layered with my other two other favorite pieces.
- Thick curb chain: Ugh, this is my favorite. It’s dramatic, but not too much to where you aren’t able to wear it every day with every outfit.
And for the arm candy ~ these go everywhere I go. I love a good simple stack of gold staples. I always wear each three of these bracelets on my right arm and a watch on my left. It makes for the perfect gold jewelry cocktail. And, I love how they all seamlessly match each other and my necklaces.
- Thick curb chain: LOVE this bracelet, yet the Etsy shop that I purchased this from doesn’t sell it anymore. I did link a similar piece that she sells and I can easily stand by.
- Bubble stack: Same for these. I actually got a singular bubble bracelet from a farmers market in LA, but I can’t remember who I purchased it from. This same Etsy shop has a perfect dupe.
- Paperclip chain: This piece I purchased from one of my favorite fashion jewelry designers. I never take it off and I’ve had it for almost a year now!
My ring stacks always change. But since I have been spending a few months in Montana without my normal jewelry collection, these have been my go-to’s that I never take off. The only thing that’s missing is a gold bar ring that has the coordinates of my hometown on it that I bought off Etsy yearrrrrsss ago. I couldn’t find a similar dupe, but I’ll keep my eyes peeled in case I do later down the road!
- Amanda Deer bubbles: I have two of these rings and I wear them on nights out (not every day). Considering these are plated, I would be careful of anything that could take off the gold dip.
- Curb chain: I never take this off. Once again, this is from one of my favorite Etsy jewelers. I wear this on my right pointer finger (so simple and cute for every day).
- Horn: This is another that I only wear on special occasions, and I always get compliments on it. Wear at your own risk ~ the horn gets stuck on clothes and sometimes pokes people!
- Triple duo: I recently bought this stack off Amazon and love it. I wear all three pieces on my right-hand middle finger. Every once in a while, I will switch things up and separate them to wear on various different fingers.
Now, you have to have a nice staple watch. Even though I have a few different watches, these are the two I’m always grabbing for.
- Apple watch series 6: My Apple watch is my daily go-to ~ mainly because I like to track my daily activity. I know I have a newer addition, but don’t exactly know which one, so I linked two!
- Gold flashy watch: This piece reminders me of the beautiful Rolex that I can’t afford currently. I found it on Amazon and have been wearing it ever since. I must say it’s a little big for me, but I love it and wear it anyways.
- Apple watch series 3: Like above, I use my Apple watch every day and love it. It helps me keep my workouts/activity in check on the daily.
And for the ears ~ my fav to dress up. I do have three piercings in each ear, and I recently got a double helix piercing in my left ear (right to you guys). I love simple gold pieces with a spin. So, I have a few dangly pieces that involve more than one piercing and a few stud options.
- Safety pins: These are the ones that spark some interesting commentary when you’re out and about. I wear these in my first hole on occasion and am totally obsessed with them.
- Double hoops: Ugh, I love these. The regular ones I have aren’t sold on Amazon anymore, but the ones linked are very similar. I wear these on my second and third holes on my right side.
- Diamond look alike studs: If I’m not wearing my safety pins on the daily, I am most likely wearing these diamond studs (on a budget). They have a screw back so you don’t have to worry about them falling off.
- Cuffs: I recently ordered these and have been loving them. I have a double single cuff and wear it on my left side. Since I recently ordered them, I don’t know if I wear them every day and night, or just for nightly outings (TBD).
For all my jewelry lovin’ gals (and boys), I hope you find a few pieces that are perfect for you.
Until next time,
XXXX – Kayla
*This post contains affiliate links.