Sometimes you want trendy items for a season, not a lifetime. You also don’t want to strain your wallet for one seasonal fashion staple. To avoid the gut-wrenchy thousand dollar price tag, I’ve spent time researching DHgate vendors. Today I’m sharing my shopping secrets and items I’ve ordered from DHgate (with ratings).
WARNING: Shop at DHgate at your own free will. It isn’t necessarily good to buy designer dupes and they may not come how you would like, or at all for that matter. Buy items at your own risk. Everything I talk about in this post is about my personal experiences and thoughts on the items I received for the price.
DHgate items I’ve bought
I have dabbled in ordering items off DHgate, but haven’t got enough to give a full review on the site as a whole. Personally, I think it is a great platform for purchasing items you don’t think you’ll use on the daily. To break it down, I share the items I have bought and other items on my waitlist.
- Price: $30.83
- Color: Brown flower
- 8/10: This pouch doesn’t have the logo inside, but it is really good quality. It feels thick and I always get compliments on it when I wear it out.
- Outfits: Perfect for date nights out on the town. I’ll wear it with a nice white tee, faux leather leggings, and black strappy heels or white sneakers.
- Price: $15.25
- Color: Brown flower
- 10/10: This does have the branding, comes with a retail box, and a dust bag. It’s nice leather and you can tell the zipper is also good quality.
- Outfit: Absolutely everything. I attach the chain to my keys when I’m running to grab coffee or a couple of groceries. When I go out, I will put it in my bag with the chain attachment enclosed inside.
- Price: $14.59
- Color: Brown flower
- 3/10: Honestly, they are good for the price, but aren’t great quality. There aren’t any logos inside the pouches and the stitching and zippers aren’t great. In most cases, sellers will have better quality items for more in their shop. If this one does, I would recommend paying more for higher quality items.
- Outfit: I will use these for travel. They come with a few different sizes of pouches. For the small one, I will put my jewelry items. The bigger pouches, I will put my makeup products, hair products, and skincare items I use on the daily.
- Price: $17.77
- Color: White, size S/6
- 9/10: This is a great dupe for Lululemon. It is the perfect crop and material. The only thing negative that caught my eye is the coloring. The white almost has a blue-ish tint to it. When I got it out of the bag, it took me a few minutes to really look at it and see if it was light blue or not. This could also be just the tank I bought vs others tanks that were bought at a different time.
- Outfit: Black workout leggings or shorts. I would wear this for a nice walk or to the gym. I wear mine to the gym all the time and it makes my chest look phenomenal.
DHgate items on my wishlist
Now, these are DHgate items sitting in my cart waiting to be checked out. To be fair, I don’t think I will get them anytime soon, but they are items I have my eye on (especially the Louis Vuitton crossbody dupe).
- Price: $53.38
- Color: Black
- Outfit: This would be a great wallet/clutch to go grab drinks or go out for a date night. It’s big enough to hold your phone, key pouch, and potentially a few flats keys. That way you don’t have to carry around too much when you’re out and about grabbing drinks or a meal.
- Price: $117.46
- Color: Creme
- Outfit: This would be SO CUTE with an all black or white outfit. (My cup of tea.) I would love to have this bag as a statement piece to all my neutral outfits. They also have a few different colors on their online storefront that you could check out if you don’t want a basic light colored crossbody bag. Also, I really think this bag is starting to climb the rankings via all the fashion bloggers I follow on Instagram.
I do want to try ordering some Essentials t-shirts and hoodies but have yet to find them on DHgate. I don’t care to get them more than the bags I have on my wishlist, so it won’t matter too too much to search for them right now.
If you are considering looking for your own pieces online, be sure to thoroughly read the reviews and expect less than you think you’ll get. If you expect less and it comes to your door very high quality, all you have is to be surprised and overjoyed with the result.
Be sure to check out my TikTok where I also share a lot of my fashion tricks, staples, and hauls. I’ve been testing out that platform, having a lot of fun sharing my love for budget-friendly everyday fashion.