It may come as no surprise that I love my Louis Vuitton bags. And, this time, I’ve been using the Louis Vuitton Locky Bb bag that I’ve been dying to show you. To kick this post, and my bag, off on the right foot, I thought I would share what’s in my bag for the newest edition to my collection. And, if you haven’t already stalked around to see what’s on my bag via my YouTube channel, you can see the full video edit here:
Now, lets get into my favorite things that fit into this cute purse of mine.
Honestly, the contents of this bag have to stay slim. Considering everything I have in it already struggle to fit due to the limited real estate it has. Amongst the things that I do have in the bag, you can find these below:
- Louis Vuitton Locky BB bag: Of course, I had to add the actual bag to the list!
- Raybans: These are a go-to sunglass for me. I wear them just about everywhere and they’re perfect with just about every outfit.
- Black face mask: Since losing my masks left and right, I had to order a few more. I put these in my car, bags, and in my apartment for easy accessibility when I need them most.
- Lip oil: Perfect lip topper. I have been using this on top of my lip liner listed below and sometimes an additional lip color.
- Lip liner: Go-to-neutral lip liner that perfectly contours your lips. I use this with my lip oil for a natural lip plump.
- Whisk lip oil (couldn’t find online): This is just for conditioning my lips. I like to use this to help keep my lips moisturized, but glossy, on the go.
- EOS lip balm: Another great alternative to keeping your lips hydrated. I especially like the pepperminty smell/taste that it has.
- NYX Push-up liquid lip: This matte liquid lip has been my go-to since high school or early college? I can’t totally remember. But, it’s absolutely perfect for every day and it takes a long time to wear off. And, surprisingly, when it does wear off, it still looks pretty good.
- Cardholder (couldn’t find online): Sad to say that I couldn’t find this online anymore. I believe this is a purse by Daisy and Rose or something similar off Amazon that I got years ago but can’t get my hands on anymore.
That’s a wrap! If you want to know more about the items I have in my bag, or use on a daily basis, check out my Instagram page. I always share my go-to items on my feed and on LikeToKnowIt for all y’all to find easily. And, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more style and lifestyle tips and tricks. 🙂
Leave a Reply