It’s starting to be a new season. And with that being said, us girlies (or guys) are scouring for our new staple pieces. Even though I have the same basic fashion staples that get worn time and time again, I made a few editions. Here’s everything I’ve bought or have in my cart for spring 2022.
With every haul, we all choose our favorites whether we like to admit it or not. It’s like choosing a favorite child, sibling, or pet — you simple can’t. But, I will highlight a few that I’ve been using more than others recently:
- Jumbo hair clips — Life-saver for thick/longer haired girlies.
- Nike Metcons — Have been dreaming about getting these for months. I have yet to get them, but can’t wait!
- Abercrombie Curve Love jeans — They really are as good as TikTok says they are. I bought one pair in a size 24, regular curve love and have fallen in deep love since. Two more pairs in different styles are already on the way.
- Lululemon long sleeve tee — I cannot explain how buttery this long sleeve t-shirt is. I want it in every color.
- High top platform Converse — Wear them every weekend. We LOVE.