With the New Year, most of us are setting new goals ~ me being one of them. I absolutely love to set goals at the start of something new. Whether that’s a new day, new week, new month, or new year. But as you can imagine, the longer the timeframe is to reach those goals, the bigger and harder they get. With that being said, a little extra motivation may be needed ~ motivational quotes in this case.
Since 2020 was a wild year, you may still feel the side effects glooming (but, with high goals to reach). And with those new, and big goals set, I find it hard to keep focus once I’ve hit the first or second month of the new year (and I’m sure I’m not alone). But, in 2021, we’re keeping our eyes on the price. Whatever that goal may be for you, here are 30 quotes to keep, or realign your focus on your big 2021 aspirations.
1. Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
2. If you get tired, learn to rest not to quit.
3. You’re strong enough to face it all, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now.
4. Create a life you can’t wait to wake up to.
5. Growth is growth, no matter how small.
6. Never let your fear decide your fate.
7. Become the hardest working person you know.
8. Focus on the step in front of you, not the whole staircase.
9. We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
10. The only way you see results is if you stay consistent.
11. Make it happen. Shock everyone.
12. It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
13. Great things never come from comfort zones.
14. Don’t be busy, be productive.
15. Make yourself a priority.
16. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.
17. “Someday” is not a day of the week.
18. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. You choose.
19. The key to success is to start before you’re ready.
20. Practice what you post.
21. Don’t be afraid to be the full package.
22. If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re too small.
23. Success isn’t overnight. It’s when you get a little better than before. It all adds up.
24. Not all hustle is loud.
25. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you learn.
26. Nobody is too busy, it’s just a matter of priorities.
27. Passion is the difference between having a job and having a career.
28. I’m still a work in progress, and I hope to always be.
29. You don’t need to have all the answers to start. You just have to be willing to take the first step.
30. Everyone you will ever meet will know something you don’t.
Now set out and achieve your goals this year! If you haven’t already, take a peek at all my favorite goal-setting pieces to create your own today. Whether you’re looking to start manifest journaling, build a perfect budget, or to start your own lifestyle blog, START NOW. Once you get started, you may have wished you would have started sooner.